Thursday 23 October 2008

... Self Evaluation...

Attainment: 1- I have chosen 1 as i think that i put a lot of effort in to achieving my media lessons.

Effort: 1- This is because i put 100% effort in to my classwork and focus on achieving the best i can for myself for this subject.

Punctuality: 2- This is because i have been late to my class before, however i have made sure i have learnt from my mistakes, and i haven't been late to my lesson since.

Submission and quality of homework: 2- This is because in the beggining of the course, my effort in homework was quite poor, however i have now im awarded with Good Homework stamps, as i now put effort in to my homework, and this will carry on till the end of my A Level.

Ability to work independently: 2- this is because i am much better at working in groups, however i am very capable of working alone and completing my work to excellent standards.

Quality of writing: 1- This is because i can write clearly and structure the way i write.

Organisation of Media folder: 1- This is because i have neatly put my media folders into 2 sections of each teacher who teaches me and the organisation is perfect by date.



Oral contributions in class: 2- This is because i dont contribute much in lessons, however i can open up to class discussions.



[ W. W. W ] = Organised my folder clearly.
Understood what both teachers have taught, and didnt hesitate to ask questions if i needed help.
Contributed in lessons, and didnt shy away.

[ E. B . I ] = I Am More quiet, and dont disrupt other students from the lesson.
Went over my notes more in my free time

No comments: