Thursday 15 January 2009

... Self Evaluation..x



... Self Evaluation ...


1] Attainment: 2- My reasons for this are because i dont feel i have been to most lessons i should be going to due to personal reasons. However i have made my effort to get all the work done i missed.
2] Effort: 2 - I Have given myself a 2, as i put effort into doing work and participating in lessons, however i think i could be putting much more effort in this A Level Course.
3] Punctuality : 1- This term i have put a huge amount of effort on turning up to my lessons on time.
4] Submission and quality of homework: 1- Reasons for this are beacause i always give my homework in on time and is to its best ability, especially my blog.
5] Ability to work independently: 1- Most of the work this term that was set was to work independently and i think i did well doing this.
6] Quality of writing: 2- In the Last essay i got back, my quality of writing was not up to its standards, however this is going to be improved.
7] Organisation of Media folder: 1- My Folder is all in order.
8] Oral contributions in class: 1- Throughout the Media Language Bookelt, i contributed a lot during class, much more than last term.
9] Contributions to your practical production group: 1- I Stick to the deadlines set, and make effort towards the group due to the fact we are a group. However the Individual Needs have been sucsessful.

No comments: